Wednesday, August 10, 2016

ROMAN LEGION III CENTURY B.C. AT 1:1 RATIO

Ok, I also tried to reproduce a Roman Legion during the Second Punic War at the unbelievable 1:1 ratio. In the following pictures I show you just the pricepes rows, at 1:1 ratio of a Legion that I called Jupiter. The ambience I took this photos in Greece, but it could be some cost of Tunesia just before the battle of Zama.
In this case I represented just a line of pricipes (the middle line). While I am writing this new part of the post (January 2024) I am preparing new Roman troops, better designed and cut, along with a trireme. I still have as project to represent a 1:1 ratio
















 Bottom: the 1:1 ratio gives its effect: the vision of the legionars is really as in the past.
Just I had a lot of problem with the wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment