Monday, May 20, 2024

1914 GERMAN INFANTRY - EASTERN FRONT (NOVEMBER 1914 - DECEMBER 1914)

 My project about the German Amry in its first period of fighting (1914/1915) went on. More thant Tannenberg, I am fascinated by the following battle of Lodz, on middle November 1914, until 5th December 1914. This battle battle started in a still acceptable weather, just to turn rapidly bad.

Hence I wanted to recreate a mixture of uniforms: some men fighting, still have the normal uniform, while other already wears the coat and gloves. Some are just in the middle of this transformation, evident from the colour of the headgear.


I really liked to add the winter details to the normal uniforms, and, as fas as I remember, there are not examples of figures in this dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment