Saturday, July 10, 2021

1887 - DOGALI Transforming the posture of a papersoldier

 I am very happy because my blog for the battle of Dogali was very visited by my friends of TMP. I also have to admit that this battle, for its romantic athmosphere, gives me more that Adua. Maybe the uniforms.

In any way, I prepared a posture of infantry very useful to be placed just behind firing/aiming postures or also as a repelling unit.


1887 - Battle of Dogali
6th Regiment "Aosta" 
(Repelling position)


just after a while I was watching this posture I found it quite unnutural. Well. It could be, but in the fight I dont' see it. So I improved (at least I think) the posture in a more dynimic stand.


1887 - Battle of Dogali
6th Regiment "Aosta" 
(Repelling new position)



No comments:

Post a Comment