Saturday, July 3, 2021

1848 - AUSTRIA - HUNGARIAN HUSSAR 5th REGIMENT RADETZKY - Corrections

Sometimes I like to prepare my papersoldiers and I fix the details is a second time. In my previous post I modified the shako of this Regiment to make it precisely as it was.

Following the reaserches about unifors of Hussars and through a calm reading of all details I noticed that the dolmann I did was too long, that the belt was mistaken in color and position as well as the breeches that should have been drawn highy with embroided lace on the front. 

So I took  my time on Saturday and I modified my plate; here the results:

Wrong version




Correct version




Well, this above is not the very correct version... just a way to get to it... here I added particular to make this Hussar really precice: so have a look at the boot and and the gilded lace on the dolman.







No comments:

Post a Comment