Thursday, October 15, 2020

BATTLE OF TURIN 1706 - French Dragoons

At the Battle of Turin, and precisely at the defense of the Caste of Lucento, there were 30 squadrons of French Dragoons on foot. 

I my previous post I already quoted their names and numbers, while here I wnat to point out their uniforms; here they are!



Régiment Dragons de Rannes
3 squadrons:  266 men



Régiment Dragons Bellabre 
3 squadrons: 279 men




 Régiment Dragons Bozelli 
2 squadrons: 171 men 




Régiment Dragons Bellisle
3 squadrons: 277 men





Régiment Dragons Caylus 
4 squadrons: 375 men

                                                        


Régiment Dragons Languedoc I
3 squadrons: 277 men


Régiment Dragons d'Hautefort
3 squadrons 264 men



Régiment Dragons du Heron
3 squadrons: 275 men  




Régiment Dragons Dauphin
3 squadrons: 281 men 







Régiment Dragons Firmacon
3 squadrons: 269 men






No comments:

Post a Comment