Thursday, December 16, 2021

RUSSIA 1805 NCO HUSSAR PAVLOGRAD

I went on with my project. Now it is the time for a NCO of this regiment. In order to proceed I checked the pictures of NCO of Russian Hussars in 1805; what is sure is

a) the top of the plume was black (with an orange stripe inside)

b) the trim of pelisse was black

c) no changing in the saddle decorations

d) silver decoration over the sleeves





They are (left and right) NCO


This is NCO of the Hussars of the Garde. They have on the shako a golden band but also on sleeves, while normal Hussars seem not to have any particular decoration on the top of the shako.


I opted also to maintain for the NCO the brownish coevering of the trousers. The result of my researches and ideas is:


Russia 1805 - Hussar Regiment Pavlograd. NCO
Copyright Michele L. SAVASTA FIORE





No comments:

Post a Comment