Friday, November 26, 2021

RUSSIA 1805 - BATTLE OF AUSTERLITZ - HUSSAR REGIMENT PAVLOGRAD

 I am back with my researches on uniforms for the Battle of Austerlitz. This time, I would like to present here the Russian Hussar Regiments that partecipated to that battle.

As first, let me introduce a Hussar of the Pavlograd Regiment that fought in the Avant-Garde of the Russian Army under the command of Prince Bagration.

The unifor is in campaing battle i.e. with trousers covering and protecting the parade trousers. I did one with long trousers and another (he liked indeed the Hussar boots!) with short.


Russia 1805
Hussar Regiment "Pavlograd" - Long trousers
Copyright Michele L. SAVASTA FIORE


Russia 1805
Hussar Regiment "Pavlograd" - Long trousers
Copyright Michele L. SAVASTA FIORE

No comments:

Post a Comment