Tuesday, December 29, 2020

BATTLE OF TURIN 1706 - Régiment de Dragons Bellabre. The Officers

 As a continuation of my previous post, I would like to share here the uniforms of the mounted Officers of this regiment. I conceived:

1 Colonel

1 Lietenent - Colonel

3 Aides de Camps

3 Commander of the 3 squadrons.


Colonel Commander






Lieutenant Colonel






Aide de Camps





Captain Commander of Squadron


Only the Colonels wore the tricorne, while the rest wore the bonnet. The Officers commanding the units had also the white scarf, while the Aide de Camps are without, to distinguish them.

I am now trimming them (around 300 papersoldiers) to deploy in my (new) Castle of Lucento, that I personally went to visit and to take some pictures. It will be object of  some future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment