Wednesday, July 13, 2016

1805 NOVGOROD REGIMENT 2

Hi Guys,
today it's very hot (35!) and so I decided to refresh my thoughts with some pictures from the cold hills of the Battle of Austerlitz back in 1805.
 Finally I realized a Major of the Novgorod Regiment. This figure was particullary difficult to me, due to the correct proportion of the horse and man.
 On the background you can see also a well, guarded by some men of the Regiment

The sun is finally rising in the cold morning of 2nd December 1805. The columns of the Russian Army (in this case the IV Column) are approching the battlefield under the attentive control of their commanders. Few of this figures will see the night. Their courage will last forever.
 
I have to admit: they look really great and realistic!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment